How to renovate your bathroom on a budget
We often heard from our clients that they have a tight budget on the renovation and like us to give some tips how to save some bucks.
1. Facelift only
A full Bathroom Renovation is where the dollars will start to add up like changing the layout, adding up a new toilet.
Our advice is to maintain the same layout, control the plumbing cost, focus on the tiles,fittings and fixtures selection, which always can achieve a modern bathroom and the result can be quite impressive.
2. Plan your tiles coverage
They may be small, but the cost of tiles adds up – quickly.
Tiling can easily get expensive depending on the brand and style you choose. A great way to get the look you want while avoiding a hefty price tag is to restrict tiling to just half way on the wall, or only tiling your feature walls in the wet areas, like behind of the bath and in the shower area.
The remaining non-tiled wall area can be applied with oil-based, semi-gloss bathroom paint, which will refresh the outdated space and transform your bathroom into a sanctuary.
3. Choosing the bathroom accessories
It may take weeks to shop around when you are in the process of choosing the right bathroom fittings and fixtures. Not only you are finding the best quality which your products can last decades, also an affordable price to your budget.
Why Smarter Renovations bathroom makeovers in Melbourne is cost-effective
Renovations can quickly go over budget, especially with a less than scrupulous contractor. To combat this problem and to show our dedication to offering transparent and easy to understand pricing, we created our bathroom renovation packages. All three levels of our package include demolishing your existing bathroom, plasterwork and waterproofing, among other services. Here is a breakdown of the differences between our packages:
- Our Silver Package, suitable for improving investment properties or for those who are on a tight budget, comes with a new ceramic top vanity with one bank of drawers. We will replace your taps and tiles from our selection of stylish tiles. A new insert for your bath along with a new toilet and custom-made semi-frameless shower screen finish it off to give your bathroom a renewed look.
- Most customers choose our Gold Package and love the significant results and customization possibilities. This offering adds a stone top to the vanity with more options for tiles in a variety of sizes. The bath options are expanded, including freestanding models.
- For those customers who want to be wowed by their new bathroom, we offer the Platinum Package. With a modern large vanity and basin, both lighting and high-tech packages and more, it will turn your bathroom into the envy of your friends and family.
- Feel free to check one of our bathroom packages which may perfectly tailor your budget. or read a little bit more articles about how to choose the bathroom tile design or bathroom accessories from our blog.
Are you ready for your dream Melbourne bathroom renovations? Give us a call on 1300 168 729 today or send us a online enquiry.